Build quality and hardware look promising. I think most issues can be resolved with firmware / app updates.
- Speaker clicks each time PIR sensor detects movement and activates the camera.
- App needs an option to disable “spotlight” led for use inside.
- Time to load stream is too slow. I can understand to wake a camera on battery but if it is always powered I would expect faster load times.
- Customizable notifications: you need to be able to turn on / off notifications for….
each camera or time of day on a schedule.
- Integration with 3rd party products. I would like to view live feed on a google hub.
- Local wifi connects without the internet when the internet is slow or dropped out.
- Triggering on audio rather than just motion.
- IR LEDs for inside night use. I disconnected the spotlight could you send a replacement PCB with IR?
- App glitches with review VCR mode. It is too slow to be functional.
- PIR has settings for High, Med, and Low. Maybe add an Off option while you sort out how notifications might be customizable.
- Integration with Home Assistant.