The newest firmware (Version 3.7.1) for Vacos Cam is available
Please upgrade the firmware to enjoy the best performances on Vacos Cam.
- Improves the QR code scan success rate.
- Adds low-battery notifications (once per hour)
- Adds the function that the supplement light won’t be activated when the device is in low-battery mode.
- Optimizes the cloud storage experience.
- Improves the PIR & AI detection functions.
- Changes the video recording way into AI human motion-triggered recording or manual recording.
- Fixes the issue of accessing the cloud remotely.
- Before the upgrade, please make sure your camera has enough battery (at least 2 bars). Plugging the camera with a 5V power supply is recommended during the upgrade.
- If the upgrade fails, please put your camera closer to the WiFi router and try again.