Vacos Cam Setup

Hi folks,
1st of all, I have Vacos Cam IR setup and running with Vacos Smart App.
I purchase Vacos Cam just to try out but having problem in adding the device to the app, they just won’t connect, stuck at reading the QR code.

Then I tried Vacos App. This time it went pass the QR code reading stage but then I got the message that says the camera had been bind by somebody else? See the picture attached. I am confused. Any pointers?

Also, when I received this device it looks like a used one, some scratches on the body of the cam. the sticker that covers the camera is not there anymore…

Hi @gtesla Welcome to Community :slight_smile:
This camera looks like a used one. To fix this issue, there are 2 solutions:

1. Please send a picture of the sticker on the camera to Vaocs support email support@vacos.com, then leave the camera unconnected to the Internet. Then we can help you to unbind the camera.
  2. Please also contact support@vacos.com and request a new camera.

Thanks for the warm welcoming Tim.
I will try to contact support, they response is quite slow…

Hi Tim,
I am having problem is talking and convincing the tech support guy that I got a second hand camera. I bought 3 other Vacos cam from Amazon apart from this one and I know what brand new Vacos cam looks like.

Do you know how to escalate my issue so it goes up the chain of command? Any manager that I can talk to to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance
glenn

Hi @gtesla,
I have checked with our team with your case and see the camera can be replaced. This may take 1~2 business days due to the weekends. Please don’t worry.